As life is very hectic and prices are constantly on the rise, many people are dealing with financial hardships and living from one paycheck to another. The majority of people in such situations turn to financial institutions to help them overcome such difficulties, but that is not always possible as it takes a lot of time, there are high-interest fees, and some can be denied a loan if their credit score is not stellar.
Luckily, you can find plenty of apps offering quick funds to those in need. However, not all of them are genuine and have the best loan terms, which is why it is significant to find a reliable source. If this is a topic of interest for you, you have come to the right place. In this article, we present you with the best apps for instant money you can find online, based on what they offer to their clients.
Best Cash Advance Apps in 2022
- MoneyMutual – Overall Best Apps For Instant Money On The Market
- Bad Credit Loans – Recommended For Borrowers With Bad Credit Scores
- CashUSA – Well Known Loan Apps For Fast Cash Loans Online
1. MoneyMutual: Overall Best Apps For Instant Money On The Market
MoneyMutual is a well-reputed app that was established in 2010 to provide borrowers easy access to a wide network of lenders. MoneyMutual is not a direct lender, so the company doesn’t provide the loan to the borrowers. Instead, it matches the applicants with a list of potential borrowers who are willing to provide funds to people with both good and bad credit scores. The founders understand that in life, people face a lot of challenges and need help to cover expenses.
According to theislandnow, MoneyMutual works as an online marketplace for lenders and borrowers, helping those in need to get quick funds to cover unexpected expenses. The funds from the loans from MoneyMutual can be used for a variety of reasons, including paying emergency expenses, repaying debt, paying unexpected bills, covering medical costs, making huge purchases, covering payments for special occasions, and more.
The applicants on MoneyMutual can apply for several types of loans, such as payday loans, cash advances, and bad credit loans. A great thing about this lending app is that its services are free of cost, so you don’t have to worry about spending much money to get a loan.
Who can apply for a loan on MoneyMutual?
The eligibility criteria for MoneyMutual are not very strict, meaning that MoneyMutual allows a lot of people to get assistance and overcome financial struggles. To be able to receive instant money from MoneyMutual’s lenders, you need to be at least 18 years old and a permanent resident or a citizen of the US.
The platform also requests the applicants to have a steady monthly income of at least $800 and own a valid bank account in their name. It is important to mention that meeting all these criteria doesn’t guarantee loan offers but significantly improves the chances of obtaining them.
How to get instant money on MoneyMutual?
To be able to get instant money when in need to cover expenses, you can easily apply for a loan on MoneyMutual. What you need to do is complete an online application form by providing necessary information such as personal, employment, and financial information. The application form is simple and can be completed in just a couple of minutes.
Once you submit the application form, the app then connects you with potential lenders who check the data you have provided and decide whether they would like to give you a loan offer. If a loan offer is suitable for you, then you will be redirected to the lender’s page, where you will be asked to provide more information and review all the loan terms and conditions.
- MoneyMutual has a quick and easy application form to complete
- The applicants can get approved in only a couple of minutes
- The site is easy to use and very informative about all details regarding the loans
- MoneyMutual provides fast access to a wide network of lending partners
- The lenders provide loan offers even for borrowers with less ideal credit ratings
- On MoneyMutual, the borrowers can get from $200 to $5,000
- The lending platform makes a direct deposit into your bank account
- MoneyMutual’s borrowers can receive the funds as quick as 24 hours
- MoneyMutual doesn’t charge for its services, and there are no hidden fees
- The APRs depend on several factors but vary from 5.99% to 35.99%
- The loan costs and fees depend on the lender
- It uses encryption technology to protect client’s data and is TrustedSite certified
- MoneyMutual has a stellar reputation and is an Online Lenders Alliance member
- The lending app has educational material to help you get the best offer for instant cash
- Simple qualification criteria and easy application process
- The borrowers can get fast payouts as quick as 24 hours
- A wide network of payday genuine lenders
- It provides loan offers for borrowers regardless of credit score
- The platform is trustworthy and provides customer protection
- The matching service of MoneyMutual is free of cost
- MoneyMutual’s services are only accessible to US residents
- Meeting the qualification criteria doesn’t guarantee loan offers
2. Bad Credit Loans: Recommended For Borrowers With Bad Credit Scores
Bad Credit Loans has been in business for years and is dedicated to helping people get the funds they are looking for online. As the name already suggests, the company has a goal to connect borrowers with less than stellar credit scores with a wide network of lenders, including state and tribal lenders.
As it can be seen, Bad Credit Loans is not a direct lender but offers a free service to help you connect with a lender who will give you a loan that is affordable for you. A great thing about this lending app is that it gives you freedom, meaning that you aren’t obligated to accept a loan offer if it is unsuitable for your financial situation and needs.
On top of that, those borrowers who will not get a loan offer can get debt relief, credit repair, and other credit-related products and services.
Bad Credit Loans connects its clients with borrowers who can provide different types of loans such as personal, business, student, auto, home, mortgage, and credit card loans. Moreover, on the site, you can also find plenty of educational guides on how to spot and avoid scams when applying for instant cash.
Criteria you need to meet to obtain a loan from Bad Credit Loans
Given the fact that Bad Credit Loans specializes in providing loan offers for borrowers with less than ideal credit scores, the eligibility requirements are minimal. As a borrower on this platform, you need to be at least 18 years old, a permanent resident, or a citizen of the US. It is also necessary to have a regular monthly income, regardless if you are full-time employed, self-employed, or receiving social benefits.
How to get instant money on Bad Credit Loans?
Bad Credit Loans values the client’s experience, so they can effortlessly apply for a loan by completing an online application form. The form is simple and requires personal, income, employment, and financial information.
After you submit the form and get accepted, you will be presented with loan offers by Bad Credit Loan’s network of lenders. It connects you with payday lenders who can give you instant funds to cover your expenses until the next payday comes.
If a loan offer is suitable for you, it is of utmost importance to carefully read all the terms and conditions before you accept the offer. With that being said, if the loan offer is affordable for you, then you can finalize the process and wait for the instant money to be transferred into the bank account you provided.
- On Bad Credit Loans, you can easily apply for instant money without cost
- To apply, you need to complete a short and simple application form
- It is dedicated to providing loans for borrowers with different credits ratings
- There is no cost for using Bad Credit Loan’s service
- The lending app connects the borrowers with a wide network of lenders
- It has an extended network of third-party lenders for those who won’t get an offer
- Bad Credit Loans protect client’s data using advanced encryption technology
- They are available 24/7, which is very convenient for the borrowers
- The APRs for a personal loan from Bad Credit Loans range from 5.99% to 35.99%
- The loans usually come with repayment terms of a minimum of 90 days to 72 months
- This lending app gives you instant money starting from $500 up to $10,000
- Once there is a loan agreement, the funds are often transferred in just 24 hours
- The whole loan process on Bad Credit Loans is done online
- Bad Credit Loans provides credit-repair services and informative guides
- Individuals with bad credit scores can obtain loan offers
- Additional financial products and services for those who won’t get loan offers
- Bad Credit Loan’s services are available 24/7
- The company uses advanced technology to protect its client’s data
- The loan process is easy, and the lenders provide a fast transfer of funds
- The borrowers can compare offers and use credit-repair services
- Bad Credit Loans is no longer responsible after you connect with a lender
- Only those with higher credit scores can get a larger loan amount
3. CashUSA: Well Known Loan Apps For Fast Cash Loans Online
CashUSA is one of the most popular and trustworthy apps which is intended to help the borrowers connect with potential lenders. The company works with a wide range of lenders who have lending stores across the USA. This lending platform helps the borrowers obtain a loan no matter if their credit score is good or bad.
The company doesn’t charge the borrowers for its services and offers an education center with plenty of useful articles on financial topics such as credit, finances, debt, and banking. Over the years, CashUSA has helped numerous clients overcome financial struggles, and as a result, the company has a fantastic reputation.
CashUSA has a very user-friendly site, which is very informative. There, you can find all the details about the loans the lenders offer, which can be very beneficial for people who are applying for a loan for the first time.
Whether you need instant cash to cover a debt, travel, make an important purchase, cover emergency expenses, or pay for a wedding or home renovation, on CashUSA, you can find lenders to offer instant money to overcome financial instability.
Who can get instant money from CashUSA?
The eligibility requirements for obtaining a loan from CashUSA are not very strict. As a borrower, you need to be at least 18 years old and be a resident or permanent citizen in the US.
CashUSA also requires you to be employed for at least 90 days and meet the requirements the lender has in terms of monthly income. The applicants should also provide home and work telephone numbers, a valid email address, and a checking account in their name.
How to get instant money on CashUSA?
Waiting to get accepted for a loan from a financial institution and receive the funds can be very stressful and even, in some cases, very frustrating. However, the whole process of this lending app is fast and convenient. The borrowers can apply for a loan from the comfort of their own homes and submit all the necessary personal and financial information to complete the application form and finalize the process with an e-consent.
Once you finish the application form and press ‘submit’, CashUSA then reviews your application and connects you with potential lenders who can provide you with a loan offer.
If an offer is suitable for you, it is recommended to carefully examine all the loan terms and conditions before you decide to accept the offer and finalize the process. The lenders then generally transfer the funds into the bank account that you provide just 24 hours after reaching an agreement.
- The online form for application on CashUSA takes only a couple of minutes
- The platform uses an industry-standard encryption and security measures
- The APRs for a loan from CashUSA’s lender vary from 5.99% to 35.99%
- CashUSA provides flexible repayment terms between 90 days to 72 months
- The loan amount you can get from this lending app ranges from $500 to $10,000
- The platform has a vast network of lending partners
- Borrowers with both good and bad credit scores can get a loan
- The borrowers can get approved for a loan offer within a couple of minutes
- The funds after a loan agreement can be transferred in just one business day
- The company is dedicated to protecting the privacy of its clients
- On the site, you can find a lot of details about the loans and articles on financial topics
- The company has an excellent reputation and an A+ rating from BBB
- CashUSA doesn’t charge for connecting you with potential lenders
- The platform provides a financial advisor and credit-repair services
- Direct bank depositing in a short period
- Flexible loan terms and limited APRs for loans by CashUSA
- It is suitable for those who need smaller and larger loan amounts
- Quick service that is free of cost and without any hidden fees
- CashUSA implements security measures and uses encryption technology
- Even bad credit applicants can get loan offers from CashUSA
- CashUSA’s services are available only for US residents
- Late loan payments can bring high penalties